Safety is our No.1 priority
The highest priority in carrying out any pest control or termite treatment is safety – safety for your family and pets, safety for the environment and safety for our technicians. Before carrying out any treatment, we carry out a risk assessment to make sure we can carry out our services in safe manner.
We will always discuss the treatment with you before application so you are aware of any particular instructions (eg. keeping pets out of the treatment area during application). This also gives you the opportunity to ask any questions and inform our pest technician of any issues they should know about. If you have any particular product requests or concerns, please let us know.
We only use products registered by the government regulatory authority (APVMA), that can be safely used around homes and businesses. For product and safety information on the products we use, please click on the links below
Ant and cockroach baits
- Advion Ant Gel - MSDS, Product label, Product brochure
- Hymenopthor - MSDS
- Maxforce Cockroach Gel - MSDS, Product brochure
- Maxforce Gold - MSDS, Product brochure
- Biflex Ultra-Lo-Odour - MSDS
- Cislin 25 Professional Insecticide - MSDS, Product label, Product brochure
- Ficam W - MSDS, Product brochure
- Phantom - MSDS, Product brochure
- Coopex Dust - MSDS